Maxim Lapierre

Giocatori e membri dello staff che hanno contribuito alla leggenda bianconera!

Moderatore: Thor41

Grog

Re: Maxim Lapierre

Messaggio da Grog » 22 gen 2016, 18:56

Come detto da qualcuno, questo è un Holden, di quelli che piacciono a Shedden. Magari meno vigliacco.

qui un forum che discute della sua partenza verso la svezia:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showt ... rre&page=3

alcuni post:
wow really surprised that a pens fan says this. Lapierre was one of your best players in the playoff series against us(new york rangers). Great on faceoffs, always infront of the net creating problems for our defense and goalie. Some of your best players didnt play their best but still Lapierre was very solid and created alot of problems for us.

e uno terribilmente negativo che riporta un articolo sul perchè è andato via (parole di Byron Ritchie)

Maxim Lapierre left the MODO hockey team. He was leading the team in scoring with 18 points but he was -17. He got benched in the last game since coach Andreas Johansson has gotten tired of his attitude and this is what Byron Ritchie (Captain) said,

"Well, I mean I know that the media are probably asking questions on what is going on in the organization. But I can tell you to a 100% that the people in the dressing room are supportive to the coaching staff and general manager and obviously Max was not on board. Disrespectful to the coaches, teammates and when someone was given three options as he was, its pretty standard that you would take the first option and that was to respect your teammates, coaches and play the way the team is supposed to play. When you make a quick decision to take the other alternative and leave the team, its not saying much about your character in my mind. You don't walk out on a team like that and you are pretty much stomping on MODO Hockey. If that is the attitude that he has got then its better that he is gone. We want players to have pride for the team and for the community and for MODO hockey. We look forward now and like I said before, media and stuff are probably all over coaching staff and stuff but I think that is really unfair. Coaching staff has been more than patient with him, I know for a fact that Andreas has been having meeting upon meeting with Max, being patient with him and expressing how important he is for the team trying to build him up. And for Max to do something like that is just completely disprespectful putting himself before the team which is uncalled for. If that is the attitude he has and the character he shows then its best he is not here. I mean he plays 20-22 minutes a night and given every oportunity to perform, powerplay and everything. We had a video session with a bit of critism which is a part of pro hockey and for him to walk out like that its. My question is if you would do that in the NHL? Probably not because if you do that in the NHL then you are not getting back, so why do it here?"

Was there any problems with Max in the team, like in the chemistry and stuff like that?

"No not in the beggining not at all, I mean Max can bring some negative energy sometimes but we all felt that his compete level was there but when you are an older player you need to lead by example and show the younger guys that you are a professional"

That is some crappy stuff...

praticamente è sclerato male durante una sessione di video perchè criticato. Mi sa che è anche un po' Todd Elik

Misko
Contatta:

Messaggio da Misko » 22 gen 2016, 19:22

Grande Elik, quanti ricordi :mrgreen:
“It gives me a migraine headache - Thinking down to your level”
(Megadeth – “Sweating Bullets”)

Lord Burg

Messaggio da Lord Burg » 22 gen 2016, 19:26

wow really surprised that a pens fan says this. Lapierre was one of your best players in the playoff series against us(new york rangers). Great on faceoffs, always infront of the net creating problems for our defense and goalie. Some of your best players didnt play their best but still Lapierre was very solid and created alot of problems for us.
Questo commento mi piace.
Chissà che non ne possa beneficiare anche il nostro PP, in particolare Pettersson che avrà di nuovo un uomo davanti al portiere (come McLean l'anno scorso).

Inoltre sono curioso di contare le sue statistiche agli ingaggi :D

nylanderfan

Messaggio da nylanderfan » 22 gen 2016, 19:49

Speriamo che possa diventare il nostro Holden ma meno vigliacco.

Sent from the Fifth Dimension using the Tricorder
from Bure to Boeser

Immagine

Misko
Contatta:

Messaggio da Misko » 22 gen 2016, 20:04

nylanderfan ha scritto:Speriamo che possa diventare il nostro Holden ma meno vigliacco.

Mi piace questa definizione 8-)
“It gives me a migraine headache - Thinking down to your level”
(Megadeth – “Sweating Bullets”)

Sony

Messaggio da Sony » 22 gen 2016, 20:11

Io non oso crederci : penso che non sia vero.... Abbiamo bisogno dello straniero in difesa. Con questo ci tuteleremmo in caso di infortuni dietro, senza ferimenti ci permetterebbe di fare il salto di qualità, vedi Zurigo con Bergeron, Zugo con Sondell e più recentemente anche Friborgo....) e vanno a prendere un attaccante ?

Non ci credo !!

stewes

Messaggio da stewes » 22 gen 2016, 20:16

Infatti non è ufficiale.
Se si vuol prendere uno straniero in difesa deve essere davvero forte. Altrimenti, considerata la nostra penuria di centri CH, meglio lasciar perdere.

nylanderfan

Maxim Lapierre

Messaggio da nylanderfan » 22 gen 2016, 20:29

Intervista al DS che conferma l'interesse per Maxim Lapierre che sarà l'ultimo straniero in entrata della stagione:

http://www.rsi.ch/sport/hockey/Nulla-%C ... 62518.html

from Bure to Boeser

Immagine

AléLugano

Messaggio da AléLugano » 22 gen 2016, 20:32

"Cerchiamo un centro per l'ultima parte del campionato, per avere più fisicità in attacco e proteggere gli elementi tecnici della squadra"

Roland Habisreutinger

Direi che in fin dei conti come motivazione non è così strampalata. Se dovesse andare in porto allora il difensore arriverà con la licenza B.
"Non può piovere per sempre.."

wing

Messaggio da wing » 22 gen 2016, 21:18

Il difensore ce l'abbiamo già

Inviato dal mio SM-G800F utilizzando Tapatalk
Beware the fury of a patient man!

Rispondi